We had a great time learning about and playing with the possibilities of these tiny, potent ink crystals! Thank you, Sue Parman, for sharing your experience and knowledge with us and for guiding our play! Thanks to all who attended and made it a fun day of painting and visiting with friends. Thank you to the Tualatin Heritage Center for providing a great space to do art!
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Thank you, Rene, for bringing your passion for creativity and a mountain of stuff to the Tualatin Heritage Center so Wild Over Watercolor (WOW) and its guests could experience a whole new world of pattern making and collage experimentation. Here are some pictures from our day.
Sunday, January 15, 2017
- Just to clarify payments on more time for anyone who is interested in the workshop:
- Before January 30th, if you are a WOW member: $75.
- After January 30th, WOW members and guest participants: $95.
- Pro-rated joining fee for guests who wish to become WOW members: $20.
- There is no requirement that guests join WOW.
- Come and have a good time!
- As of January 15th, eight WOW members are on the list for this